Coming to Ireland in February and July, 2019
Dublin * Galway * Dingle * Clifden
Message on contact page for exact dates and times available
I am beyond excited to return to Ireland this February and July, 2019. I look forward to meeting more wonderful talent in Ireland. I am scheduling private 30, 60 and 90 minutes consultations in Dublin, Galway, Dingle and Clifden
My private consultations are designed for all aspiring or working models, commercial actors, and entertainment professionals.
During the consultation I share my 25 years of experience working in Hollywood on the talent, creative and business side of the entertainment, beauty and fashion industries as a commercial actress, model, TV and red-carpet host, marketing manager, agency director, and more. During the consultation I will share with you how to set yourself apart from the competition, find the look that works for you, choose the right photos, choose the right agent, develop your marketing plan, navigate social media properly, how to make it in your market before moving to a bigger market and much more…. As I learn more about your personal dreams and interests, I advise you on career opportunities you may not have imagined. I love helping people to explore their possibilities and their dreams….
Click here to see the interview by Robbie Kane from Annette’s last visit to Ireland with special guest Vanessa Nunes for the TMC Hollywood Workshop Ondine Magazine Interview
TMC Hollywood Insider in Dublin
April 28, 2018
an afternoon of honest industry speak
For the first time ever I am bringing the TMC Hollywood Insider Workshop to Dublin on Saturday, the 28th of April, 2018 at the Hampton Hotel.
The program is designed for all aspiring and working actors, models, stylists, agents, and entertainment industry professionals. I am excited to share my 25 years of experience working in Hollywood on the talent, creative and business side of the entertainment, beauty and fashion industries as a commercial actress, model, TV and red-carpet host, marketing manager, agency director, and more.
I am bringing with me former Brazilian supermodel, Vanessa Nunes – She will share her 25 years of experience as a top runway, editorial, fashion and cover model, how she established herself as a host, TV and film actress, and how she retired and relaunched a few years ago – I was honored to relaunch her as my client!
In the TMC Hollywood Insider Workshop you will learn about different job opportunities in the entertainment industry you may not have known about before. AND you will hear valuable insider information on how to…
- STAND OUT from the competition, GET NOTICED and BOOK THE JOB
- FIND THE LOOK that works for YOU and develop YOUR brand
- Choose the RIGHT PHOTOS for your portfolio
- Develop your MARKETING PLAN and CAREER STRATEGY
- Find the RIGHT agency and how to best work with your agent
- Understand how to best utilize your SOCIAL MEDIA presence
- Understand the BUSINESS SIDE of the entertainment biz and the role of the agency, casting director, producer, client..
- And much, much more..
- You will also hear about my role as the Director of NATURALLY FIT AGENCY Ca and how we grew the agency to attract the top fitness talent and pro athletes with bookings for the top fitness brands (Nike, Adidas, Keiser, Under Amour, etc..) in only 14 months and what it takes to make it in the USA fitness industry
- The value of the Hollywood Insider Workshop is over 200 euros BUT we are doing it for the first time in Dublin for only 50 euros!
- You will also have the option to add on a private consultation with me for only 50 euros on Sunday, 29 April or via Skype or WhatsApp (scheduled in May)
- AND right after the event, for aspiring or working fashion models, Brazilian Supermodel Vanessa Nunes will have her Supermodel Runway Class after the workshop at 4:00-5:00.
We are thrilled that many of Dublin’s top talents have already RSVP’d to attend! SPACE is LIMITED so please contact us to purchase your tickets soon.
A special thank you for the warm welcome to Ireland from modeling, beauty and charity insider Sharon Hennessy.
THANK YOU to the Irish luminaries Sharon Hennessy, Louise Hannon, Glenn Gannon, Marion Shanley, Kyle Bowe, Sebastian Pawlik, and everyone who has welcomed me to Dublin. I can’t wait to see you in Dublin at the beautiful Hampton Hotel.
***The Model Consultant (“TMC”) provides consulting services, and makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TMC also cannot warranty or guarantee success, or any results at all. Results may vary. The advice and opinions of TMC are opinions for informational purposes only, belong solely to TMC, and do not represent the opinions of any third parties.
I'm a model in Ireland & needed on the next step...the consultation does exactly as it says & a whole lot more!
“Whether you are someone looking to get started in the modeling industry, or expand your established career, I highly recommend Annette!”
We are thankful for the loyalty and wealth of knowledge Annette’s business brings to our agency and to this industry.
I have known Annette for over 10 years & can attest to her poise & professionalism hosting on the red carpet. Celebrities are always at ease with her &…
SERVICESModel Consultant Ireland
- The Dublin TMC Hollywood Workshop! Contact us directly for details on the April 28th Workshop….
- Ten minute whatsapp phone conversation free, with no obligation. This is our opportunity to break the ice and you can ask a few questions.
- **NEW SERVICE** IRELAND Introductory Private Consultation – up to75 minutes (please contact for special pricing) Bring photos (snap shots are fine) and a long list of questions – If you don’t have many, don’t worry, I have a lot of info to share. I will do a personal assessment. We will discuss your career objectives, I share personal experiences and knowledge and lastly, I consult you on your career strategy.
- Step 2 – Talent Prep (Marketing tools and more) Up to 4 hours. If you have potential in the industry, you can schedule model prep meetings/time. I will help you prepare your pictures/snap shots, portfolio (if you have one), resume (if needed), grooming (hair/make-up/wardrobe choices), share resources, research and more. If you are new to the industry, I will go over what is expected in regards to castings, agent meetings, photo shoots, bookings, etc. The objective is to get you ready to interview with agents and book jobs! If needed, you can also book more time at this rate or at $95 per hour, whichever you prefer.
- The Runway Private Class by Former Supermodel Vanessa Nunes- This involves personalized instruction on finding your best runway walk from former Brazilian supermodel Vanessa Nunes. Vanessa and I also both work with you on posing and finding your best angles. “I am so thankful for the TMC runway class by Vanessa! Learning how to perfect my signature walk from a supermodel was so much fun and a dream come true! Shortly after the class, I booked my first runway gig and walked with confidence! Vanessa and Annette also helped me with being more comfortable in front of the camera.Thank you The Model Consultant!” Kristen Comisar (teen model.
Please have your list ready before we start our consultation.
What is commercial print?
What is the proper model etiquette at castings and on the set?
Can I get into TV commercials from a commercial print modeling career?
How do I get my kids into modeling and what is expected of me as the parent?
How do I get a modeling agent?
How do I determine what modeling agencies to sign with?
As a working model can I benefit from your services?
Has commercial print modeling changed in recent years?
How do I put together a comp/zed card and portfolio?
Is it a difficult to keep up with the commercial print model lifestyle and look?
Can I start a commercial print modeling career in my 30's or 40's?
What is stock photography and should I do it?
How do the internet services work for models?
What is the best way to go about getting copies of my work after the shoot?
NEWSModel Consultant Ireland
The Model Consultant's Closet fashion show, featuring ten TMC star models, sold out with standing room only! It showcased 52 looks from the most sought out designers with special guest speaker Alex Cassini for the Oleg Cassini tribute! For more info go to...read more
~~ Agency Announcement ~~ In October 2016 - After doing business together for over a year - Annette teamed up with Naturally Fit Agency, Texas, to open their California office which officially launched in January 2017 and quickly attracted the top fitness...read more
It certainly would be great if we could get copies (tear sheets) of all of our work to add. Sounds easy, right? Unfortunately, it’s not. My portfolio, or any model's portfolio for that matter, only reflects about 25% of their actual work. When I started, I would...read more
There are so many agencies that you can get overwhelmed very fast. They all have their own culture and specific focus. It is very important to know what kind of agency you are best suited for based on your lifestyle and your career objective. If you sign with an...read more
Yes! I have many working models that I have helped guide over the years. Some models can find themselves signed with agencies that are not a good fit or all of a sudden, not signed with anyone. Perhaps they are working but not booking enough or maybe their pictures...read more
Yes, yes, and yes! But only if you meet the criteria as described on the "what is commercial print" page. I did it at the age of 34. Looking back, it does seem unusual to start a modeling career at such a late age but at the time it was a natural progression having...read more
I personally love the lifestyle. I am a full time mother of three and commercial print has provided me with an exciting part time job for many years. I am never bored and have the privilege of meeting and working with a diverse group of...read more